Monday, June 23, 2008

Moles and Birth Control

does anybody else hate going to the doctor? i sure as hell do. especially when you have no idea what's about to hit you. my doctor is the nicest woman in the world. she's a friend of the family and the first thing she noticed when she walked in was my engagement ring. we exchanged pleasantries, then she asked me why i had come to see her. well, i said, i have these moles i'm worried about. i went on to tell her that the mole on my left palm (which i have become quite attached to) has grown. also, there is a very large, raised, multi-colored mole under my right breast (which i think is kind of sexy). she looked, said okay, then proceeded to surgically remove both. i now have two stitches under my right breast and a perfect, round hole in my left palm. it's awful. then she helped me exactly not at all on a question about birth control and gave me a gardisil shot so that i can be ONE LESS!!! anyway, at least i probably won't get cervical cancer.

1 comment:

Aaron McClaskey said...

i avoid physicians as though they were the plague themselves. i've been to see a doctor twice in the last - oh, say ten years?

i find dentists are worse, though. i'd prefer someone who smells of disinfectant to poke and prode my nethers over someone who smells equally of disinfectant digging my teeth out of my gums.

also, congratulations on not getting cervical cancer.

write more often, damnit.